Here are some puns about the recent Brexit outcome.
An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a bar.
The Englishman wanted to go so they all had to leave.
Why does Britain like tea so much? Because tea leaves.Anon
What did Britain say to its trade partners?
See EU later.Anon
15 Brexit Puns that will make you laugh
- Why do the English drink so much tea? Because tea leaves.
- How did the Brexit chicken cross the road? I never said there was a road. Or a chicken.
- Brexit walks into a bar. The Barman says: “Why the long farce?”
- Why does the Brexiter have so many children? Because he refuses to acknowledge that pulling out never works.
- Knock knock who’s there? Europe. Europe who? NO YOU’RE A POO.
- I’m going to go on a Brexit diet. The pounds will drop fast.
- There’s gonna be a 50p coin commemorating Brexit. It’s nearly done. They just can’t decide what to do with the border
- An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. But the Englishman wanted to leave so everybody had to
- With Britain leaving the EU how much space was created? Exactly 1GB.
- How many brexiters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they are all walked out because they didn’t like the way the electrician did it.
- What did Britain say to its trade partners? See EU later.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Brexit. Brexit who? It’s not my job to tell you that, work it out for yourself.
- Nigel Farage goes into his pub and asks for a pint. The barman draws it & throws it into his face. “Why did you do that?” Nigel asks. “’You asked for a pint,” the barman says. “But you didn’t say how you wanted it delivered.” Farage replies: “Okay, I’ll have a pint in a pint glass” “No. You can’t ask again.,” the barman says. “Why not?” Farage asks. “Democracy,” the barman replies.
- How will Christmas Dinner be different after Brexit? No Brussels.
- Shamrock Rovers have just been put in charge of Brexit. They have a fantastic record of leaving Europe swiftly.
I deal with tough mathematical questions every day, but please don’t ask me to help with Brexit!Stephen Hawking
When the fight between David Cameron and Boris Johnson gets really nasty:
EU’ve lost that loving feeling
When Jean-Claude Juncker finds romance:
Junck In Love
When we vote to remain in, and don’t have another referendum for a generation:
Your nearest Brexit may be behind you
Knock knock. Who’s there? Europe. Europe who? NO YOU’RE A POO.
Dive into a Sea of Smiles: The Wonders of Fish Puns Hello everyone! Are you ready to dive into the deep waters of humor with a current of giggles? Get ready, put on your imaginary snorkeling gears...
Having a Purr-fectly Amusing Time with Meow Puns Hello, Furriends! Are you ready to tumble into the fun and fluffy world of cat puns? We all know that cats are cute, adorable, and a fur-ever...