It was Thursday afternoon and the office was abuzz with activity. As the clock ticked closer to five, everyone was eager to leave and start their weekend. Except for one person. The office jokester. It was their job to make sure everyone had a good laugh before they left for the day. And what better way to do that than with some good old fashioned Thursday puns.
The office jokester started reading off a list of Thursday puns that they had prepared earlier. Some were groan-worthy, but that didn’t matter. The goal was to make everyone laugh. And laugh they did. Even the grumpiest of co-workers couldn’t help but crack a smile. After a few minutes, the office was in stitches. The jokester had done their job and everyone was in a good mood as they left for the weekend.
Related: I can also suggest the following sites which contain great jokes about Wednesday – The Best 58 Thursday Jokes, 29+ Chistes de Jueves in Spanish and 17+ Piadas de Quinta-Feira in Portuguese. Before you read our list you can view some adorable animal illustrations on YouTube made by Shiloh & Bros which have punny phrases.
- I’m sorry for what I said on Thursday. I was thursday.
- I’m not a morning person, but I’m definitely a Thursday person.
- I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I just woke up on Thursday.
- I’m so over Wednesday, I can’t even Thursday.
- I’m sorry for what I said on Thursday. I was in a Friday mood.
- I’m so excited for the weekend! I can’t wait for Friday and Saturday to get here! But first, I have to get through Thursday…
- Today is Thursday, which means we’re one day closer to the weekend!
- I love Thursdays because it’s the day before Friday!
- I’m so busy today! I have so much to do before the weekend!
- Thursdays are my favorite day of the week because it’s the day I get to see my friends!
- I can’t believe it’s already Thursday! The week is flying by!
- I’m looking forward to the weekend, but I still have to get through today…
- I’ve been good. No ice cream on Thursday. None on Friday. None on Saturday. – Then, Sundae.
- Where does Friday come before Thursday? – In a dictionary
- I like listening to Classical music on Thursdays.. .. I call it Throw-Bach Thursdays.
- My buddy started the anti joke: What did the man who went to Kenya on Thursday see? I said Kenya tell me please. I want to know.
- I was assembling some steel trusses at work solo on Thursday and my production manager came up to me and said Do you need a hand? – I said no, I’ve already got two.
- What do French people call a really bad Thursday? – A trajeudi.
- If you think Thursdays are depressing, wait two days. – It will be a sadder day.
- I’m so over Thors-day.
- Thursday? More like Thors-day.
- It’s not my day, it’s Thors-day.
- I’m Thors-day about this day.
- Thors-day afternoon, I just can’t even.
- Friday? More like Fri-yay. But Thors-day? More like Thors-nay.
- I’m Thors-day about this weather.
- I’m Thors-day about this whole week.
- Thors-day night, I just want to stay in and Netflix.
- Thors-day morning, I just want to stay in bed.
It was Thursday and I was in the mood for some fun. I decided to go online and search for some puns about Thursday. I found a few that made me laugh, so I decided to share them with you. Thursday is the day to be fruitful. It’s also the day to be grateful for what you have. Thursday is the day to be thankful for your blessings. Thursday is the day to be thankful for your friends and family. Thursday is the day to be thankful for your life.
There are a lot of Thursday quotes for the middle of the week for an inspired mind on Quotlr.
What are Nut Puns? Nut jokes are a and silly kind of humour that revolves around puns and wordplay related to the word "nut". They are typically told between friends and family, but can also be...
What are Popcorn Puns? Popcorn puns are jokes that are made out of words that are related to popcorn. Popcorn puns are puns that use a word play on the word “popcorn”, such as replacing the...